Are you ambitious? A social media addict? A bit of a charmer? Are you ready to fast track your career? Well, step right in.
Mindjumpers was founded ten years ago in Copenhagen as a full service social agency. Two years ago, we opened the doors to Mindjumpers London. Between our two offices, we have the pleasure of working with some of the best brands in the world, including LEGO Group, Arla, OtterBox, the Carlsberg Group, Maybelline New York, Garnier, Essie, Vichy, Flying Tiger Copenhagen and Bang & Olufsen.
We are currently 10 people strong in our London office and we’re looking for a talented, positive and ambitious Senior Editorial & Community Manager – someone who has a real commitment, passion and flair for managing social accounts and running projects within a social & digital agency.
We are looking for a Senior Editorial & Community Manager to manage the social channels for our clients. You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of the social channels; collating all content, managing the editorial calendars, scheduling posts & conducing daily response management too. You will need to live and breathe social & have a strong understanding of social platforms, including scheduling tools such as Percolate. You’ll also need to be a super strong copywriter & able to think on your feet.
Please note that there will be a fair amount of travel to Leeds as part of this role, so candidate must be happy to send one or two days a week up North!
- Collating and organizing content from various sources into editorial calendars – you’ll be working with various teams/businesses so will need to be a strong communicator & hyper organized.
- Scheduling this content (past experience of Percolate or similar system would be ideal)
- Managing social channels on a daily basis – conducting day to day community/response management. Working with client teams to issue manage as needed.
- Creative copywriting – able to adapt brands tone of voice & respond to their audience via social engagement.
- Proactively building strong working relationships with your client & partner agencies.
- Inputting into strategy: how can our clients best use social platforms?
- Inputting into learnings & optimizations: how can the content on social be improved to enhance clients business goals.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have a strong understanding of the social and digital space and have minimum 2-3 years of experience from a social or digital agency.
- Direct experience in conducting daily community response management. Acting as the voice of the brand & engaging with their social community.
- Previous experience at planning and managing social presences (editorial planning, scheduling & community response management).
- Are detail-oriented and know the difference between good and bad content.
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of social platforms and tools.
- Have strong problem solving, communication and people skills, as you will be working closely with internal teams as well as external agencies/suppliers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- An eye for creative content: both verbal and visual.
- Knowledgeable on social media and its impact on brand.
- Have super strong analytical skills, be a data geek – drawing conclusions and optimizations from campaign data. Articulately translate numbers into campaign analysis & learnings for activity.
- Proficiency in using PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Numbers, Word and Pages.
- Experience in journalism/blogging/copywriting preferable but not required.
- Experience within FMCG industry preferable but not required.
- Are a team player with a can-do attitude, who believes anything is possible.
- Are curious, flexible and eat a healthy dish of change for breakfast.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com ensuring “Senior Editorial & Community Manager – London” is in the subject field. The start date is as fast as possible and applications must be sent before the 5th of Jan.
If you have any questions please contact Client Services Director, Roxy Rahimi at firstname.lastname@example.org