Are you ambitious, entrepreneurial by heart and ready to fast track your career?
Mindjumpers was founded in Copenhagen as a full service social and creative agency. Three years ago, we set our sights on London and opened an office there too. Now, ten years on from our humble beginnings, we’re three offices strong, having opened the doors to Mindjumpers Leeds just this year. Between our three offices, we have the pleasure of working with some of the best brands in the world, including LEGO Group, Arla and Carlsberg Group
As Senior Account Director, you will head up the client team in London and work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer & Partner. You will be responsible for maintaining the existing client relationships, and support in the development of new business, making the most of our clear opportunities for growth. Managing a team, you will work with them to ensure all projects run smoothly from brief to delivery.
- Proactively building strong working relationships with varying levels of client contacts and delivering exemplary service at all times
- Helping to build the business by looking for opportunities with current clients as well as potential new clients
- Turning briefs into strategic and creative campaigns
- Managing and producing comprehensive, integrated social media marketing campaigns from concept to execution for clients
- Delegating jobs and workloads within your team to ensure all deadlines are met and campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
- Reporting on all weekly sales for your business unit
- Financial forecasting and capacity planning within the team
- Have a strong understanding of the social and digital space
- Have relevant experience, likely working as an existing Senior Account Director or Account Director at a social or digital agency right now
- Have an excellent track record of planning, developing and managing projects and multiple work streams (including taking briefs and delivering on time)
- Are experienced at translating client briefs into social media strategies
- Are ambitious and goal driven, thriving on building business with your client
- Have strong analytical skills, with a clear understanding of campaign performance reporting and the ability to take learnings for future work
- Are curious and flexible with a healthy attitude towards change
The start date is as soon as possible and we will interview people ongoing.
If you’re interested, please send an email to email@example.com telling us why you want to work here. Don’t forget to attach your resume and include ‘Senior Account Director’ in the subject field.
If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.