Are you ambitious, entrepreneurial by heart and ready to fast track your career?
Well, step right in.
Mindjumpers was founded in Copenhagen as a social and creative agency. Thee years ago, we set our sights on London and opened an office there too. Now, ten years on from our humble beginnings, we’re three offices strong, having opened the doors to Mindjumpers Leeds just this year. Between our three offices, we have the pleasure of working with some of the best brands in the world including LEGO Group, Arla and Carlsberg Group.
We’re looking for a talented, ambitious and positive Copywriter to join the Copenhagen team.
About the job
As a Copywriter you are responsible for creating engaging content on multiple social media platforms. Based on specific guidelines you will work with brand identity, style and tone of voice for different clients. As part of the Content Team you will work closely with our designers to ensure a defined visual and written identity for the specific brands and projects.
Your responsibilities include:
- Copywriting and creation of brand-related content on multiple social platforms
- Idea generation and concept development of campaign elements
- Primary content creator on several brands
- Working closely with our Client Teams in London and Copenhagen to ensure that all tasks are executed to the highest of standards
- Managing multiple projects with short deadlines
- Localizations and proofreading
- You have a creative mindset and great writing skills
- You are fluent in both Danish and English
- You love grammar and you are a real perfectionist when it comes to spelling and punctuation
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field
- You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience
- You have a strong understanding of the social and digital space and are not afraid of venturing into new areas of social communication
- You are detail-oriented and know the difference between good and bad content
- You have strong problem solving, communication and people skills as you will be working closely with internal teams and agencies/suppliers
- You are curious, flexible and eat a healthy dish of change for breakfast
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude, who believes anything is possible
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves, get things done and celebrate the many successes on the way
The job is a part-time position but with the possibility of converting it into a full-time position over time. It’s based in our Copenhagen office and the start date is as soon as possible.
Please send your application to email@example.com and specify where you have seen the job posting. You are also welcome to call us at +45 33 33 70 91 or write firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. We look forward to hearing from you.