Around the 4th of May, Facebook launched a new tool in order to manage the various ad creatives that you’ve developed over time.
When you go to the Creative Library, you will be presented with a list of all the ad campaigns that you have run during your time on Facebook. When visiting the site, you will be able to edit, preview or use these ads, when creating new advertisements.
This new feature is probably going to be very popular among Facebook advertisers that often make use of Facebook ads, as the Creative Library provides an easy way to go through old advertisements on a visual basis. The feature forms a great overview of creatives for each of your accounts in a simple way – and in the same place.
Thus, from the Creative Library you are able to:
• Search creatives within a specific account
• Preview what the creative would look like on a profile page
• Edit the name of the creative
• Use this creative to create a new ad or Sponsored Story
• Create a creative without associating it to specific ad or campaign
What do you think about this Creative Library? Will it make it easier for you to manage your Facebook ads?