Mindjumpers is a leading social media and creative agency with offices in Copenhagen, London and Leeds. As an intern with us, you get a unique opportunity to help shape the future of digital and social media innovation as well as your own. From day one you will gain valuable hands-on experience working with some of the world’s biggest brands. You will become a very important part of the day-to-day work at a dynamic agency with +30 dedicated co-workers and get to learn from some of the best in the business.
About the job
As a copywriter intern you’ll learn how to engage consumers on all social channels and how to master a ‘tone-of-voice’ and different writing styles. As part of the Content Team you will be working closely together with our content creators, designers and account managers. Mindjumpers also allows you to develop your own profile depending on your biggest passion and competencies.
Your responsibilities include:
- Copywriting and editing brand content for Facebook and Instagram etc.
- Localization and proofreading (spelling is awesome! Seriously)
- Idea generation and concept development for campaign elements
- Staying updated on social media news and trends
- Finding best practice cases
- You have a creative mindset and are not afraid to share your ideas
- You have excellent communication and writing skills and love to play with words
- You are fluent in Danish and English and grammar is your thing (again, spelling rules!)
- You’re good at navigating the net and researching
- You dig digital media and use many different social media platforms yourself
- You have high work ethics and take responsibility for your assignments
- You’re solution-oriented and like to work in a fun and innovative environment
The internship is an unpaid full-time position based in our Copenhagen office. The length of the internship is six months and the start date is either immediately or latest January 2019. The specific start and end dates of the internship can be flexible so it will fit with the schedule of your education.
Please send your application to email@example.com no later than December 9th, 2018 and specify where you have seen the job posting. You are also welcome to call us at +45 33 33 70 91 or write firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. We look forward to hearing from you.