Social sharing is on rise. The aim of every business’s online presence is to encourage sharing and purchasing. Therefore, it’s good have a tool built into your website which enables customers to easily recommend products to their friends either through Facebook page or other social media channels. To address this need of social media users, Buddy Media has announced a new product called “ConversionBuddy” to enable the social sharing via Facebook, Twitter, email and blogs. In this post, I will highlight the product features and benefits of using ConversionBuddy.
What I found really cool about the product is, that it allows sharing as well as integrates analytics to a website. This in turn gives brands a chance to track their sales as well as traffic sources real-time. For online business and retailers, it also becomes easier to keep track of popular products and logistics by number of shares and sales. Further, brands can identify the influential users from demographic and geographic profiles as well as purchasing patterns from sharing. ConversionBuddy also protects data guarantees. With the ConversionBuddy closed-loop system, brands get a chance to own and protect their data exclusively. Thus, data becomes a proprietary asset, not a competitive threat.
ConversionBuddy is fully branded across site, Facebook, Twitter and email with the same great service for which Buddy Media is known. Therefore, with this product it becomes possible to easily integrate your website to different social media channels as well as with the click of a button the trends and the ROI of social media efforts can be measured! This unique technology empowers brands to increase new traffic and referral sales while lowering consumer acquisition costs.
Why should brands use ConversionBuddy?
- Allow consumers to share content and products across social networks .
- Understand how social media drives traffic, sales and other conversions – impacting bottom line.
- Identify brand advocates – determining which audience segment shares most frequently and generates the most traffic and revenue per share.
- Discover which products and pieces of content are most popular and how they travel across multiple social networks.
- Uncover which social networks – Facebook, Twitter and more – generate the highest revenue per share.