Mindjumpers was founded in Copenhagen as a social and creative agency. As an intern with us, you get a unique chance to help shape the future of digital and social media innovation as well as your own. From day one you will gain valuable hands-on experience working with some of the world’s biggest global brands including M&M’s, LEGO Group, Arla and Carlsberg Group. You will become a very important part of the day-to-day work at a dynamic agency with +20 dedicated co-workers in Copenhagen and London and get to learn from some of the best in the business.
About the job
As a brand care manager intern, you will be involved in the different steps it requires to manage a brand on social. As part of our Client Team you will be working closely together with our account directors, account managers, brand care managers and content creators where you will support in the daily planning and execution on social media channels. Mindjumpers also allows for you to develop your own profile depending on your passion and competencies.
- Support in daily client management
- Support in editorial planning, scheduling and publishing of content
- Reporting (weekly, monthly, campaign)
- Community management on social media presences (monitoring and responding)
- Support in coordination and preparation of client meetings
- Project management and structuring of work processes
- Finding best practice cases and conducting industry research
- Competencies within the fields of marketing, branding, planning, analysis and economics
- You have a keen interest in social media and communication
- You have great language skills in both written and spoken English
- You have high work ethics and take responsibility for your assignments depending on your passions and skills
- You are good at investigating company profiles and identifying strengths and weaknesses
- You understand the business challenges related to social media
The internship is an unpaid full-time position based in our Copenhagen office. The length of the internship is six months starting in August 2019, the specific start and end dates of the internship can be flexible so it will fit with the schedule of your education. If you want to know more about who we are and what a Mindjumpers day looks like by visiting our Instagram profile @Mindjumpers
Please send your application (in English or Danish) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 30th, 2019. Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis. You are also welcome to call us at +45 33 33 70 91 for further information. We look forward to hearing from you!