Earlier we wrote about The Bees Awards on the blog, which is the 1st international social media competition for marketing and communications professionals. Two days ago, the winners of the competition were revealed at an event at the Legion of Honor in San Francisco, and founder of the Bees Awards, Bastien Beauchamp, tells us that the event was very well received.
At the Bees Awards, 19 renowned social media experts from 13 different countries reviewed social media works coming from all continents and 21 countries.
Here, we will list the winners of the 16 different categories of the event:
- Best 140 Characters (SMS, Tweet): Saatchi & Saatchi Los Angeles
- Best Use of a Micro-Blogging Platform: Phéromone, the interaction agency
- Best Use of a Social Media Platform: Prime
- Best Use of mobile: The brpr Group
- Best Relationship With Bloggers: Quango Inc.
- Best Conversation with Customers: Proximity Canada & BBDO
- Best Use of Alternative Tool(s): e-dologic Publicis IL
- Best Use of Media Press Room: Wenderfalck Kommunikation
- Best Writing: Wieden+Kennedy
- Best Art Direction: DDB Canada / Radar Vancouver
- Best Social CRM: Saatchi & Saatchi Los Angeles
- Best Student Work: Zorica Micic, Ana Hansen, Miami Ad School Berlin
- Best Innovation: e-dologic Publicis IL
- Best Campaign: Wieden+Kennedy
- Agency of the Year: Saatchi & Saatchi Los Angeles
- Client of the Year: Procter & Gamble (USA)
To see the work of the various finalist and winners of the Bees Awards 2010, click here. There are some very interesting cases among the different participants, so it’s definitely worth a visit.
Also, if you want to see how the event went, you can watch The Bees Awards here.