Are you ambitious, entrepreneurial by heart and ready to fast track your career? Well, step right in.
Mindjumpers was founded ten years ago in Copenhagen as a full service social agency. Two years ago, we opened the doors to Mindjumpers London. Between our two offices, we have the pleasure of working with some of the best brands in the world, including LEGO Group, Arla, OtterBox, Carlsberg Group and Telenor.
We’re looking for a talented, positive and ambitious Account Manager to join the team.
The ideal candidate will be hungry to own a variety of projects, be able to deliver under pressure, meet tight deadlines and will be naturally collaborative, efficient and organised. You will be confident talking to clients about digital strategies, concepts and the detail of each project, and will have a real interest in the latest digital/social trends. As Account Manager, you are responsible for the service of our clients across a range of social disciplines. You will be the daily point of contact, who ensures client solutions are delivered in a quality assured, cost effective and timely manner to meet client objectives and internal profitability goals.
- Proactively building strong working relationships with your client
- Ensuring forecasting and capacity planning within the team together with the Account Director
- Supporting clients using social media management tools and platforms
- Client support via email, calls and meetings
- Collaborating with our content production team and other internal teams ensuring quality in all deliveries
- Researching and making analysis to secure optimal solutions in deliveries
- Managing and producing comprehensive, integrated social media marketing campaigns for clients – from concept to execution
- Supporting the Account Director in project control reporting to ensure profitability
- Have a strong understanding of the social and digital space and you probably work as an account manager and have minimum 2-3 years of experience from a social or digital agency
- Have a great record of building strong client relationships, have fantastic communication skills and are able to manage client expectations and evaluate feedback effectively
- Have a track record of performance excellence planning, developing and managing projects and multiple work streams (including taking briefs and delivering on time)
- Are experienced in translating client briefs into strategy recommendations and specific social media strategies
- Are ambitious, goal-driven and thrives on building more business with your client
- Have super strong analytical skills, are a bit of a data geek – drawing conclusions and optimisations from campaign data. Articulately translate numbers into campaign analysis learnings for activity
- Are detail-oriented and know the difference between good and bad content
- Have strong problem solving, communication and people skills, as you will be working closely with internal teams as well as external agencies/suppliers
- Are curious, flexible and eat a healthy dish of change for breakfast
- Are a team player with a can-do attitude, who believes anything is possible
- Speak Danish and English
If interested, please send a mail with a motivational application and a resume to email@example.com that says “Account Manager” in the subject field. The start date is as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please contact CFO & Partner, Casper Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org