Beginning of 2012 has brought in a lot of predictions and opportunities. Another chance to look at the social media universe, analyse the trends and make the strategies. But before starting this, it is always good to look back at how 2011 has been for our different sites and then go on to predict how […]
Tag Archive 'UK'
Subscribe to our blog
- The Impact of Social Media
- How to Boost Your Number of Followers on Instagram
- What You Can Learn From H&M’s Use Of Social Media
- Instagram’s New Algorithm – What You Need to Know
- Making an Integrated Marketing Communication Effort
- Crisis Management: How to Prevent a Crisis and How to Respond if it Occurs - Part 1
- What Made Oreo’s “Daily Twist” Campaign So Engaging?
- Social Media Trends, Prospects, and Challenges in India
- Cinemagraphs: The “New” Facebook Ad Format is Mesmerizing GIF/Video Hybrids
- Clickbait: Information overload! How can brands cut-through all the noise?
Find us on Facebook