Beginning of 2012 has brought in a lot of predictions and opportunities. Another chance to look at the social media universe, analyse the trends and make the strategies. But before starting this, it is always good to look back at how 2011 has been for our different sites and then go on to predict how […]
Tag Archive 'UK'
Subscribe to our blog
- The Impact of Social Media
- Crisis Management: How to Prevent a Crisis and How to Respond if it Occurs - Part 1
- What You Can Learn From H&M’s Use Of Social Media
- Facebook Reactions – Three Months On
- Social Media Trends, Prospects, and Challenges in India
- How to Boost Your Number of Followers on Instagram
- Making an Integrated Marketing Communication Effort
- Social Engagement Is More Important Than Ever
- What Made Oreo’s “Daily Twist” Campaign So Engaging?
- Cinemagraphs: The “New” Facebook Ad Format is Mesmerizing GIF/Video Hybrids
Find us on Facebook