Beginning of 2012 has brought in a lot of predictions and opportunities. Another chance to look at the social media universe, analyse the trends and make the strategies. But before starting this, it is always good to look back at how 2011 has been for our different sites and then go on to predict how […]
Tag Archive 'UK'
Subscribe to our blog
- What Made Oreo’s “Daily Twist” Campaign So Engaging?
- Crisis Management: How to Prevent a Crisis and How to Respond if it Occurs - Part 1
- The Impact of Social Media
- What You Can Learn From H&M’s Use Of Social Media
- Making an Integrated Marketing Communication Effort
- For Global Success: 9 Reasons Why Localization Is Key [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your Number of Followers on Instagram
- Integrated Marketing: Communicating One Big Idea
- Cinemagraphs: The “New” Facebook Ad Format is Mesmerizing GIF/Video Hybrids
- The Executive Series: High Level Strategy, Value Propositions and Social
Find us on Facebook