This is a guest post written by Tom Preskett. Tom works as a Learning Technologist for London Center for Leadership in Learning, Institute of Education in London, England where he facilitates the use of learning technologies. He has a special interest in using social media for learning and blogs. You can read his thoughts on his […]
Tag Archive 'learning tools'
Subscribe to our blog
- What You Can Learn From H&M’s Use Of Social Media
- Making an Integrated Marketing Communication Effort
- The Impact of Social Media
- Crisis Management: How to Prevent a Crisis and How to Respond if it Occurs - Part 1
- What Made Oreo’s “Daily Twist” Campaign So Engaging?
- For Global Success: 9 Reasons Why Localization Is Key [Infographic]
- Integrated Marketing: Communicating One Big Idea
- Crisis management: How to Prevent a Crisis and How to Respond if it Occurs – Part 2
- The Executive Series: High Level Strategy, Value Propositions and Social
- How People Spend Their Time Online [Infographic]
Find us on Facebook