Beginning of 2012 has brought in a lot of predictions and opportunities. Another chance to look at the social media universe, analyse the trends and make the strategies. But before starting this, it is always good to look back at how 2011 has been for our different sites and then go on to predict how […]
Tag Archive 'England'
Subscribe to our blog
- What Made Oreo’s “Daily Twist” Campaign So Engaging?
- Crisis Management: How to Prevent a Crisis and How to Respond if it Occurs - Part 1
- The Impact of Social Media
- What You Can Learn From H&M’s Use Of Social Media
- For Global Success: 9 Reasons Why Localization Is Key [Infographic]
- Making an Integrated Marketing Communication Effort
- Integrated Marketing: Communicating One Big Idea
- How to Boost Your Number of Followers on Instagram
- The Executive Series: High Level Strategy, Value Propositions and Social
- How to handle a shitstorm - before, during and after
Find us on Facebook